P0201 is referencing a generic issue in the injector circuit in cylinder 1. Note: This code is similar to P0200, P0202, P0203, P0204, P0205, P0206, P0207, P0208. In addition, this code may be seen with engine misfire, rich, and lean conditions.
What does P0201 code mean?
P0201 code indicates a potential problem with the #1 Fuel Injector Circuit, like a broken wire, loose terminal, burned out injector coil, or some other circuit interruption issue. Once your vehicle’s powertrain control module (PCM) does not detect the expected voltage spike from the #1 injector, it triggers code P0201.
What causes code P0200?
P0200 means that the engine control module (ECM) has detected a malfunction in the fuel injector circuit. The fuel injector circuit controls the fuel injectors and commands how much fuel and when to spray the fuel.
How do I fix code P0203?
What repairs can fix the P0203 code?
- Repair or replacement of wiring harness.
- Cylinder 3 injector replacement.
- ECM replacement.
- Connection issues fixed.
What can cause a P0203 code?
What are the causes of P0203 OBD-II code?
- The fuel injector in cylinder #3. In most cases, the problem can be traced directly to a bad or failing injector. …
- Fault wiring or bad connection boot. If the injector is fine, the P0203 OBD2 code is most likely caused by faulty wiring or poor electrical connection.
How do I fix code P0201?
What repairs can fix the P0201 code?
- Cylinder 1 fuel injector replaced.
- ECM replacement.
- Repair or replacement of wiring issues.
- Fixing poor connection faults.
Will a bad fuel injector throw a code?
Diagnosing a Clogged Fuel Injector
One of the obvious symptoms of a clogged fuel injector is the lighting up of the “Check Engine” light in your dashboard. The fault codes usually associated with a clogged fuel injector can range from misfire codes to lean codes.
How do you fix a low injector circuit?
What repairs can fix the P0261 code?
- Replacing the fuel injector on the number 1 cylinder.
- Repairing or replacing wiring or connectors that are associated with the fuel injector on the number 1 cylinder.
- Replacing the powertrain control module.