There is a limit of ten tries when entering a code. After you reach the limit, the radio enters in “Locked” status. To reset it, hold button 6 for ten seconds. It will bring you another three attempts, but take care if you spend it too, the radio is going to be permanently locked with “Locked 13” message.
How do I unlock my Ford Focus 6000cd radio?
In my number so each radio would have its own unique number so this won't work for yours you have to find out your own one. And there we go it's unlocked.
How do I unlock my Ford radio code?
So just shop about you just have to look what there is and then once you get your code you just put it in there and your stereo will work.
How do I reset my Ford radio without the code?
Turn on your radio and see if it displays CODE or LOC. If it does, turn off the radio. Press and hold down the audio power button together with the SEEK button for about 50-60 minutes. Then, it will turn on without entering the radio code.
How do you unlock a locked Ford Transit radio?
My radio says LOCKED
Hold the button 6. Turn the radio ON. Keep holding button 6 for 10 seconds.
Where is the serial number on a Ford 6000 CD?
Just press and hold and it was one and six together at the same time.
How do I unlock my car radio code?
How to Find the Radio Code to Unlock a Car Stereo
- Check Your Owner’s Manual. The best place to locate a radio code is in the owner’s manual of your car. …
- Visit the Manufacturer’s Website. …
- Visit your Local Dealership. …
- Contact a Local Automotive Audio Installation Center.
How do you take theft lock off radio?
Cars with PassLock or Theftlock
- Use an original key (not a copied one) and insert it into the ignition.
- Turn the key into the “On” position. …
- Leave the key in this position for 10 minutes until the “Theft System” light stops flashing and goes off.
- Flip the key into the “Off” position and leave it there for five seconds.
How do I reset my radio after changing the battery?
You know you can push one thing twice or hold it for a second then push it for two seconds.
Can I get radio code from VIN number?
If the manufacturer that built your vehicle offers online code lookup, you typically enter your VIN, the serial number of the radio, and contact information, including phone number and email. The code may be emailed to you for your records.
What are the radio ten codes?
Walkie Talkie “10 Codes”
- 10-1 = Receiving poorly.
- 10-2 = Receiving well.
- 10-3 = Stop transmitting.
- 10-4 = Message received.
- 10-5 = Relay message to ___
- 10-6 = Busy, please stand by.
- 10-7 = Out of service, leaving the air.
- 10-8 = In service, subject to call.
Why is my radio asking for a code?
A car radio code is a short string of numbers associated with a security feature found in some head units. Its purpose is to prevent theft by rendering a stolen head unit useless when it’s disconnected from the battery. However, this feature also kicks in if your battery dies.